Lanesville, Indiana - Wikipedia
The first permanent settlement was made at Lanesville about 1800. Lanesville was platted in 1817, and named for one Mr. Lane, the government official who surveyed the town site. The Lanesville post office was established in 1832. Geography. According to the 2010 census, Lanesville has a total area of 0.52 square miles (1.35 km 2), all land.
DA: 66 PA: 62 MOZ Rank: 76